Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Marks & Spencer Official Launch

I've disappeared from my blog for quite awhile, and obviously it was for some reasons, I was rushing to meet assignment deadlines, preparing for my finals, attending events and making videos. I'm really sorry about that :(

Anyway, if you are a huge fan of Marks & Spencer, then you would have probably knew that it is opened in Gurney Plaza already, at Lot 170-G-3A/65, Ground Floor (New Wing).


I feel honoured to be one of the bloggers who get invited to the grand opening last week. It was kicked off with a ribbon cutting to officiate and followed up by lion dance performance and fashion show to top off the event.











With all my chio girls and Elaine Daly! Haha.
My line of part-time work rocks.
                     


On my right : Bruce Findlay ( M&S Regional Director of Asia )
On my left : Paul Rennie ( British Deputy High Commissioner )




 With the girls!
( Chris, Esther, Carmen )



( Cheryl, Esther, Haruki )


( Laureen, Nicole) 






    






Last but not the least, thanks again to Marks & Spencer for having me invited for the event. I had so much fun meeting everyone present!

Bye!
Peace xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete