Friday, March 31, 2017

Panasonic Lumix GF9



If you are looking for camera made for selfies with a host of options like 4k quality, it would have to be LUMIX GF9.

This photo was taken by the newly added 4K Selfie mode!

Many of you have requested for my new camera's review and, here you go! :)

I really enjoyed the 4k photo shots and what fancies me the most are Focus Stacking, Light Composition and Post Focus.

With its easy wireless connectivity that allows photos to be sent automatically from the camera to my phone, it is so convenient to retrieve the pictures I can quickly post them up to the social media.










POST FOCUS

You can choose to focus on the background or defocus to make the subject stand out.
 STEP 1: On the 'POST FOCUS' button.
STEP 2: Take a photo.
STEP 3: Adjust 'left' 'right' button to choose which object to focus on
STEP 4: Save the image!

Simple as that! :)


Post focus: The cactus

Post focus: The background



4K Photo/Video Shots

Another thing I really like about the Lumix GF9 is the 4K technology.
 Using 4K Burst, I can extract the frame with the best timing and save as a photo at 30fps.
STEP 1: Click on '4K' button.
STEP 2: Choose 4K Burst.
STEP 3: Choose your favourite image!
STEP 4: Save them!



Thank you Panasonic for having me to the launch of LUMIX GF9!
Here are some photos taken during the day!








Not to mention, my latest dance cover was taken by Lumix GF9!
Watch it if you haven't! :p




Additional information:
Price: rm2399
Colours available: Silver, Black, Orange, Pink
Lens: Lumix G Vario 12-32mm /F3.5-5.6 ASPH
Available in all the camera stores.
Bye,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment