Friday, August 1, 2014

Coffee Smith @Maritime Piazza Karpal Singh Drive

I've heard so much about COFFEE SMITH and I told myself I HAVE TO get my ass there. So, Chloe and I decided to have our breakfast here after gym.

Before I yak about Coffee Smith, here's a little virtual tour around the cafe. It's a franchise restaurant from Taiwan and the only one here in Malaysia at present. I love the decor of Coffee Smith -- the colours and fun-lively furniture.









The only breakfast we had here because we were rushed to go back home, but we promised each other to go for food hunting next time!


English French Toast Fried Fish Steak
( fried fish row, french toast, smith made hamburger stack, fries, salad ) 
RM26


 I always enjoy hanging out with her because our conversations are literally never-ending. 
The topics which interest me, interest her either :p




Addtional Information :

Address : No 29C-01-11, Maritime Piazza, Lebuh Sungai Pinang 5, 10300 Georgetown, Penang 
Business Hours: 11am-11pm
Contact Number: 04-68418181

Just if you pondered the question of what camera I'd used for these photos,
Iphone 5! :)
Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment