Friday, August 15, 2014

The Lightbulb @ Jalan Zainal Abidin, Georgetown, Penang


It has been an overwhelming week for me, busy as a bee. Life is so hectic. I thought I would be slouching in front of the tv whole day long, sleeping for as long as my sweet dreams last as I knew that I have 4 months of holidays to go before school starts (in 2 weeks time! ) . But my long, relaxing, boring holidays that I thought it would be turned out to be so hectic and enjoyable! 

This time round, I checked out another cafe, The Lightbulb with my friend a few weeks ago. We had light breakfast here. The interior of cafe is decorated with lightbulbs, glowing with mellow yellowish light that bestows a cosy ambience. 








 Rolling In The Light
( Grilled Chicken Roll Stuffed with Minced Chicken, Mix Herb, and Vegetables serve with Potato Wedges & Seasonal Vegetables )
RM17

Salted Caramel
RM7





Additional Information :

Address : 57, Jalan Zainal Abidin, 10400, Georgetown
Business hours : 10.30am-11.30pm ( Monday-Thursday) , 10am-12am ( Friday-Sunday)
Contact Number : 04-2264972

_____________________________________________________________________________

*additional post
Went to Brown Pocket afterwards.



Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment