Friday, September 4, 2015

Museum Tour I

In the world of Upside Down...


I have been offered museum adventures last month and so this is the tour! Intrigued, I clicked on my 'Inbox' from my e-mail and to my surprise found what looked to be an awesome event that I had to go.

ODEON The Interactive Museum is the world first comic interactive hall. It houses Master Kim Jung Gi's 40 pieces of exclusive art illustration collection depicting historical habitual lifestyle of Georgetown.


So my best friends, Stella and Kimberly attended with me. We were greeted by the workers and museum tour guides , who were so bubbly and welcoming I knew this was going to be a great experience!






Master Kim Jung Gi's drawing is of FISH-EYE ART ILLUSTRATION which is the first of its kind to be accomplished at Guiness World Record level and it's the longest drawing by an individual in the world.
This is the 3D art for children! :p
Odeon was a theatre iniatially and this is how it looked before!
As movie theatres evolved in technology. It then became the last of its kind before it officially closed down on 30th July.


Lets have a visual adventure to the past! :D


Thank you for being our guides! You guys are too kind! 





Additional information :

Address: Odeon, 130, Penang Road, 100000 George Town, Penang.
Tel: 012-4360535
E-mail: info@odeonpenang.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/odeonpenang?fref=ts


Hop hop hop! Hop to the next meseum! :D
See you there!



2 comments: