Friday, September 25, 2015

Time Capsule Hotel, Penang

I spy, and I spy.
A capsule hotel just had a revamp and it is looking oh-so-fine.

Hello Time Capsule Hotel!



It's counted a new establishment located at Georgetown area. The location was great and there are lots of food around there so we didn’t have to worry about our meals. 

This is the hotel reception where guests will be handed a bag of toiletries which include a striped pajamas set, a pair of cotton bedroom slippers and a key card for access to their shoes and luggage lockers, their floor and their own capsule!


We're good to go! 

Here are some pictures of the corridor to my capsule.





I love how the room came with has all the basic amenities, like a small safe, wifi, a charging point and a TV! How very thoughtful. 

Yup, a TV right at the food of the bed!
 I like the whole look and feel of the whole room!
It's very cozy and comfortable.



The room has everything one need in a staycation during one’s travel, especially for backpackers and short-stay young travellers. Definitely worth a try!


Okay, something random- Fatfat (my soft toy). 
He's too cute that I bring him almost everywhere. Heh.

The small cafe in Time Capsule Hotel. 


The Time Capsule Hotel offers rates for 24-hour stays(RM70) and also six-hour stays(RM35), add on RM12 for breakfast. Check out their website for more information!



Thank you Time Capsule Hotel for the lovely night at your hotel.

Be back soon with more blog entries!



Additional Information:

Address: 418 & 420 Chulia Street, 10200 George Town, Penang.
Tel: 04-263 0888
Email: info@timecapsule.my
Website: www.timecapsule.my

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/timecapsulehotel/info?tab=overview


Bye,
xoxo

1 comment: