Friday, September 4, 2015

Sudio Earphones


I believe that a pair of earphones can be considered as essential in our bags. Not sure about you, but I'm plugged in most of the time, even when I study in the library. I have always wanted a pair of earphones that not only gives quality sound, but also a part of my accessories which is stylish and elegant. And this is where Sudio comes in.



Sudio is a Swedish lifestyle brand which makes elegant earphones and their products are sold all over the world with free shipments online and in stores in 20 countries.

There are 2 collections - Klang and Två. among which Klang is particularly made for Apple products, while Två is suitable for any type of electronic devices.  Both collections are available in four different colors - white, black, brown and orange.




It took me quite awhile to finally decide which colour because all the colours are just too pretty. After that I decided to pick Klang-White.

Sudio earphones come with a 3-button remote and it costs rm249 including some accessories as below:
Owner's Manual & Quality Assurance Card

Klang earphones with 4 pairs of extra sleeves with different sizes and a gold lapel clip.

Genuine Leather Carrying Case







I'm more than happy to choose Sudio as how affordable it is and its equally good sound quality! It is exquisite I would say.


Do not forget to get a 15% off with my discount code 'jestinna15' when you make your purchase.


Head over to their website , Facebook & Instagram (@sudiosweden) to check their products out. I promise, you will love it.


Bye,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment