Friday, September 4, 2015

Za : An awesome product!


Hello ladies!

I've been trying out more new products from Za recently, and one of them is Za True White Ex Perfect Protector. I will want to share more about this interesting product that I find really innovative and also effective to use!

Our skin is like a canvas: Makeup only looks good as good as the skin underneath.

That is why prepping your skin for makeup is a very vital step that many of us tend to neglect. After applying skin care products like moisturizer, you've definitely got to put on protector (sunblock) before your makeup.



Za True Ex Perfect Protector is a multi 4-in-1 protector that offers powerful protection against UV rays and pollution, with base makeup and brightening effects. Its 4-in-1 effects includes:

  • 99% UV cutoff
  • anti-pollutants
  • oil control
  • brightening

I'm no stranger to Za products as I love many of their products and they have got great products at affordable prices. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the protector is just as awesome!

If you have always felt that your makeup doesn't go on well, or gets oily or patchy after hours of exposing to sunlight, you have got to give Za's protector a try, because it keeps your face from getting oily and sticky for 8 hours and not to mention keeping your makeup good for 12 hours.

I tried and tested it for myself, I think it really helps my makeup go on better and have it stay fresh-looking throughout a long day!





I'm pretty particular about my sunblock and Za's White Ex Perfect Protector meets all my fussy requirements. My sunblock must have UV block, water resistant, non-sticky, moisturizing and whitening.

I love the texture, it blends easily and effortless on my skin.


Not to mention, I have been wearing Za sunscreen every single time I leave house and especially in Code Runner, the first real game show in Northern Malaysia that I host every weekend, so that I don't get a sunburn, wrinkles and most importantly-don't get skin cancer.





That's the end of this beauty post. Love how my skin looks so healthy , thanks to Za White Ex Perfect Protector! I don't even feel like I have to apply that much concealer because this protector gives me enough confidence that I need.


Here are some pros and cons of sunscreen, as well as some of my two cents which will hopefully assist you in making right decision when it comes to protecting your skin.

Pros:
  •  Protects your skin from harmful sun rays, thus protecting you against skin cancer.
  •  Protects your skin and guarantees that you do not prematurely age due to sun exposure as sun    exposure causes wrinkles.

Cons:

  • Blocks Vitamin D. (happy vitamin)
  • Sunscreen are jam packed with chemicals. Yes, they do have chemicals in them, yet are those chemicals worse for you than sunburn?




Additional information:



Bye!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment